- Dude, I am currently in my hometown, went to the home ward, without the Kids. I got to really listen to Ann Hales, sing the most hilarious 7 or 8 verse song for the "get up and stretch" hymn (94% of the crowd tried to sit after the 3rd verse), and an awesome, get a copy worthy talk by Ken Everson. I love my kids and all, but to reminisce and pretend to be childless newlyweds again was fantastic.
- Dude, so I am in my hometown and of course, as it is 98% of the time here, the weather is perfect. Not a cloud in the sky, and sunny, but brisk 70 or so, the sparkling water I see as I type this from the 'rents place, and my love and Valentine by my side.
- For 6 siblings who always make me happy.
- For parents with a sick pad with the closest proximity imaginable to the Island, so we don't ever have to drive and attempt to park on the Island. And for putting us up on our many whims to visit.
- For Aunties (and Uncle Josh) willing to feed, play with, entertain, sleep, and drink in the love of our two awesome boys. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This trip has been priceless!
Wow! My HS is listed in Wikipedia. They get it too, in 7th & 8th grade we were the Sea Weeds. Awesome.