Pirates of the Rainforest at Rose Wagner Theatre. H is 4th from the right (the parrot, the dark captain, CS in the red vest, and H in the white shirt).
Sk8r girl. AK's longboard hangs out in our MB and she climbed right on and scooched trying to get it to move. She loved being pulled around on it.
Trying some surf moves.
This Sabbath I am most grateful that:
- The proof exists that I need a new camera.
- I love zebra grass.
- We don't live in a one room house with 7 children (we went to 'This is the Place' this week, great fun, horrid meat pie).
- Boys that love their momma.
- Springtime, finally, right?
- Blogging made the Ensign as a type of journaling. And reading the article last night actually got me to get a hand cramp and write in my journal that has been neglected since March.