Sunday, June 01, 2008

Grateful Sabbath



1. Today I am grateful for the inspiration of this post from Lauri C. for my pact with Liz J. to cold turkey quit the D.C.
2. I am grateful for the 3 wonderful years of beach vacations we enjoyed (all during this week) at my parents' Bayside pad, until they moved back to Utah (within and ongoing the last few weeks) so that we can see them almost all of the times here at home! (2006 Trip pictured above).
3. So You Think You Can Dance is back!
4. Summer is officially 4 days away and we have absolutely no plans and/or direction (except for lots of swimming, bike rides, and a few trips to Bear Lake!). And I haven't even bought the summer homework notebooks yet (yes, we do homework in the summer). Yeah for summer freedom and no-schedule!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck with the DC. Come back to the beach, even without Mom and Dad:( We miss you. And I just got our homework-summer workbook:))

MarySue said...

Denver sounds like it was so fun. Glad you're safely home.

Anonymous said...

Today was my first day BACK of off the d.c. Wish me luck.

We need to talk about Bear Lake - we've got to coordinate this.

Look how chubbers Owen is in that picture. How sad that they are so tall and skinny now!

Sher Bear said...

I actually lived for 50 years without ever even tasting the evil DC. Even though Russ practically consumed it intravenously. But the lure of the caffeine kick in my "later years" became too much. I guess endure to the end actually means the bitter end.

Megan B said...

I am with Sherrie. Until the bitter end...

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...