Thursday, June 08, 2006

CA Adventure





California adventure was fun for all! We are really having too much fun on our little vacation. But we are excited for the grande finale tomorrow when we hit the aquarium and Dad comes home! I am excited that my friend Heather is coming in tomorrow. To see the record of the CA adventure, see the kodakgallery of it. Jeme suis fatigue. Tres tres fatigue.

It was funny that Mollie FR saw my blog after I told a few friends about it, and was like "what is that?" Well, this is basically my journal, and I should've said that, so if you are reading... But its funny because I think I was shocked...its a blog man! Soooo 2006! Thanks to Cici (Rachel)!

No comments:

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...