Saturday, June 10, 2006

Jack John'son' per H/LBC Aquarium


Welcome baby Jackson John Bunch, or Jack - what I will call him, and Jack Johnson - what Holden will like to call him. He is just as excited to have a new baby boy cousin! Owen will remain Morgan's faithful buddy. He was born June 9, around 7:30, 7'11 ounces and 18".


Owen, Holden, & Mia at the Aquarium of the Pacific.

We went with Cici & Heather & Isabel Johnson. Heather & I were late due to being lost in the LBC. I tell you, I saw it like Snoop yesterday. Road Blocks. Wilson High. 7th Street. Great! The Aquarium was amazing. I can't wait to go again. It was a quick trip, we are totally over stimulated and hungry and tired. And so happy to have Daddy home! He arrived earlier than expected so we had a nice Island walk and evening together. I am still hoping the clouds burn off since we see patches of blue sky at 8 am now and its more than we've seen all gloomy, but nice, week. I just want one more beach day. If not, there is much to do and see.

Just so I remember I read The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls and it was great. Definitely a book group read.

No comments:

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...