Saturday, July 28, 2007

Is it Fall yet?

 

So I have my fall wardrobe (thanks to the Nordy sale) and I am getting ancy to get Lou Penele in her fall gear, thus the adorable sweater and jeans over her sun dress. Oh and don't get me started about the boys being in school. Don't get me wrong, we are having a blast, but some afternoons are a little boring and difficult. Take for example today, we had a great mid-afternoon swim at Kate's, headed home for some much needed naps that did not materialize and ended up towing the 3 kids to Larry H Miller Honda looking for a new ride. I am not super in the market, but it's fun to look (although the 8th seat, 2/3 fold rear, leather, and sliding doors that have windows that go down (the upgrades from my 2004). I know I don't need it, so seriously we might be getting.....bored. In a few weeks I will be crying again that my boys won't be with me 24/7, but fall is looking sweet weather wise. And I won't mention snowboarding yet again, oh sorry, I did it again.

By the way, P's 4 month appoinment was on Thursday. She's weighing in at almost 16 pounds (89%) and 27-inches (100%). Want a piece of that? She's tough too, I was expecting her world-renowned scream, but just a very red face and a bit of a cry, when she was attacked with her 3 shots.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Oh, good. It's not just me! Tessa's signed up for preschool, I've been shopping and the boys are just about as ready as I am! I love P's outfit!

Rachel said...

Cute outfit! Get the new car. You'll never regret it:) JK, do what makes sense with the $$.

Christie K said...

Oh there are times when I'd like to be in your shoes and have only one at home. Next year my biggest helper will be gone and that leaves three at home. Oh my. But when the time comes that all are gone I'll be sad or I'll go to a spa. haha

Christie K said...

Oh there are times when I'd like to be in your shoes and have only one at home. Next year my biggest helper will be gone and that leaves three at home. Oh my. But when the time comes that all are gone I'll be sad or I'll go to a spa. haha

Megan B said...

We loved our day out with you...thank you so much. And I am up for that ANYTIME. I could even bring Erica...but we need to do it before summer is over and she leaves (or gets hitched). All day fishing trips RULE! And P is adorable and oh so good. I forgot she was even with us.

MarySue said...

She is so beautiful!!! Glad to see the blanket getting used; that's what they are for.

MarySue said...

A-Hee Hee, can you imagine me "getting down" to Enrique's "Do You Know" while I'm reading your blog....it makes me LAUGH! I'm having so much fun. Thanks for an intro to a new song. Oh how embarrassing and I not doing to delete this! I remind myself of a TV show Linny and I used to laugh at called "Sit and Be Fit". Hold on folks, here comes Johnny
Cash.

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...