P in her Miss Madonna outfit. Yes, I really dressed her in this and she wore it all day. Zoom in for a head boo boo shot. Poor P.
2. Most of the dreams I wake to remember are filled with high school people & me being angry at Andy. We now call him my 'dream Andy' so I am not mad at the real Andy for falling in love with Liz B., leaving me in some other way, and other 'dream Andy' episodes.
3. Supposedly, I am a lot like my namesake, my Grandmother June Annetta, who was always ready for fun. Also known as the most "ditzy" mom, as voted by my uncle Drew and his friends. And she was also brilliant and stunningly beautiful. Ahem!
4. My kids don't listen to me at all! (Or so it really feels like it today!!!)
5. I snore when I am pregnant.
6. I need a trip. I want to go somewhere warm and sunny and lazy and shoppy and warm. Hummm, sounds like home...
7. And yes, I haven't lived in my hometown for 8 years (since fall 2000), but it is still and always will be home. Wow, though, I just calculated and I've almost spent half of my life elsewhere (Utah, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Arizona, really spectacular alternatives...not! sorry AZ peeps, nothing compares to home!).
8. I am reading a quick book, John Grisham's Bleachers (I stole from Megan's house! Thanks Megan!), and it's kind of reflecting on High School glory days, and I realized that I graduated 15 Fifteen FIFTEEN years ago. Dude, I am trippin'.
9. I have read 5 books in the last 4 weeks, The Little Lady Agency (not the detective one, very cute and fun), The Little Lady Agency in the Big Apple (or something to that effect, cute and fun), John Grisham's Playing for Pizza (entertaining and yummy), The Carpenter and the Handmaiden (eh, it was okay), and Bergdorf Blondes (the funny thing is, I first typed it out as Bergdork Blondes, hee hee!). All were quick and fun and good for the winter blahs.
Are you supposed to italicize book titles (or is it Magazine articles?), or hang them in quotes, I can't remember?
Katie tagged me, I tag Rachel...