1. Very, very, very fun and tremendously generous friends and their awesome Eat-a-lot and Sing-a long party! Seriously, get yourself best friends like these! We know at least once a year we get to be semi-dressy (well okay wear eye shadow and clean trousers, sorry Hill, one day I will budget to buy a snazzy party outfit!), and be glamorous at a huge dinner party where we meet more awesome friends every year!
2. Sisters that let me be Rudolph for aforementioned party 'Rudolph' bit. And for leading along with me. And for "honorary sister" Susannah and her schemes for next year's fete.
3. AK and his keyboard drum skills. Amazing!
4. P and her beautiful white dress (thanks again Hill!) and black patent leathers. Dreams come true.
5. O for being so entertaining for everyone sitting behind us in Sacrament meeting.
6. H for encouraging his brother, playing with P in the morning while we catch a few more ZZZ's, and overall a tremendous helper (when he wants to be!).
7. Family and friends that share the beauty, truth, and light of the Christmas season.
8. For feeling the spirit so strongly today and every Sunday at church.
9. Rachel and Madre's inspiration and encouragement in WWF success.
10. Having a warm, roof over our heads, food, clothes, laughter and love - all wrapped up in an awesome red brick bungalow. Sometimes what we have makes me want to gag.