- Realizing yet another dream come true. Owen and Holden started the Snowbird 6-Week adventure camp yesterday. They were soooooo excited! Holden kept waking up (at 4:09 he reported, and the again and then again and then it was time). They got new Under Armor shirts from Norda's (that Holden is still wearing). As previously reported I spied on Owen and he was loving it, got to wear his favorite camo-pants for long underwear (he wanted nothing to do with "long underwear"), loved his tator tots (they didn't even know what they were, they kept describing them as these round things), met some new friends, fell a lot, and needed a nap (just like his Mamma). H went through the race flags, loved his grilled cheese lunch, and DID NOT want to stop skiing.
- My darling, sweet, incredibly hard working husband who happily cared for a sick P (as I was leaving to go, I went in her room to kiss her good-bye and she had barfed all over her bed!), took her on a cool walk (she loved being outside, even in the cold!), and didn't get too upset by my valet parking, restaurant lunching, boarding day!
- My mom for taking care of me Thursday when I had a flu-bug and didn't feel good at all. The kids loved being with Maama and all of our laundry was lovingly folded and socks were even miraculously matched! She is amazing!
- Hanging out with Megan and the gang in Park City, yet not doing a very good job at our "Sundance Celebrity Watch" (I was too busy schmoozing for the banana board and making sure the kids didn't destroy Norda's).
- Dallin H. Oaks' Good, Better, Best talk which I had the opportunity to re-read and study a bit in preparation for today's lesson in R.G.
- For re-finding a "new" awesome scripture this week: Alma 27:18. Here's 17 & 18 when Ammon was leading the people of Anti-Nephi-Lehi to safety and meets up with Alma:
I told this and the story of Ammon the arm chopper to O again and again during a rest afternoon this week. I know that Heavenly Father wants us to be happy, but we have to want and seek and try to be happy too. Awesome huh?