Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April Fool's Re-Cap

I was turned, check the boiling water for Owen's pasta noodles, and from behind me Holden says, "Look Mom, there's an ant" and through my head flew these thoughts, "I knew it, I knew bringing back all of that "driving food" from California brought back ants, yuck, we are probably infested! I'll actually have to clean up and disinfect the kitchen on a daily basis (yes, it's a warning to you visitors), I can't believe it, I can't believe it, I'm almost too afraid to look..."

"April Fool's!"

That clever cat got me.

All I could do was pull a dirty trick on Andy while he was showering, wherein I dumped a Wahoo's cup of cold water on him. It was awful but funny because he thought that the water was just turning cold and we would have to re-do all of the plumbing, and then he realized it can from on top and not to the side-ish and detected my giggling presence. Dude, if he would've done that to me I would've freaked!

3 comments:

Andy said...

For the record, it was a commemorative BYU football tumbler (32oz maybe 48). A dirty trick, not a Fool's day prank. Payback...some day...

MarySue said...

Spunky pranks. Look out Boo, he's coming for you.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jody has pulled this one on Uncle Ed too many times to count!!!I guess he's too afraid to do it to me. Hugs

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...