Sunday, April 27, 2008

Grateful Sabbath


  1. I am grateful for the next gang of Mothers. They are ready to go and they are incredible.
  2. I am grateful that my boys were so good today, both at home, at church, and going to bed. And even good for CSB's baptism yesterday and even talked about feeling the Spirit there.
  3. I am grateful for my gorgeous husband who really loves me.
  4. I am grateful for my sweet Pea J Bean who kept her bow in all through church and loves her parent's hallway Sunday school class gang.
  5. I am grateful that CSB was baptized and confirmed yesterday. She is a beautiful, fun, "famous" 8 year old who we all love dearly. Her father gave the most beautiful, sweet, sincere confirmation and blessing. We love the Bunches and their amazing kids who have and are setting such a beautiful example for our family. We truly have lots of amazing cousins and Aunts and Uncles who lead the way for us in every way.
  6. I am so grateful today was a perfect sunny spring day. Andy, H, & Sweet Pea J Bean walked to church.
  7. Okay, I will say it, I am so grateful to have survived "teaching" the 'Mothers Who Know' by Julie B. Beck lesson today. Thus the comic.

5 comments:

Christie K said...

Great Grateful Blog! Good to know ya'll finally have some spring weather!

Trevlyn said...

Yay for bows staying on!

Jennie-O said...

So sad I missed your lesson. You'll have to give me a recap sometime.

Carrigan Clan said...

I am grateful for your Grateful Sunday post. :)

Sabby said...

Your lesson was great and I know that others felt the same way!

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...