Inspired by darling newlyweds Kate & Derek is a list of SLC favorites. Although I am not a native, I have lived here for a total of almost 10 years of my life (non-consecutive). Anyhoo, here is my top 10 SLC eats.
10. The River Horse - Haven't been there in years, since University days, but top 5 of all time for me.
9. L'Avenue, which I hear is having a come back. I love it to practice my french and because AK loves the pomme frites and burger with fromage (which he likes to pronouce fro-ma-jee).
8. The Pie Pizzeria - Spinach and Tomato, be prepared to choke on the cheese
7. The Tree Room - Last time we were there, we had a large crowd and were basically told to shut it, but I still love it, good times there from university days until now.
6. Gabor Brothers - up in the D.C. We still go up there for it! Love it! Great "hole in the wall" place.
5. Citrus Grill - Favorite go-to place
4. The Dodo - always been a ladies' dinner, lunch, book group kind of thing, I don't think AK and I have ever been there together. I miss the palate cleanser sorbet though.
3. Bombay House - Went there most pregnant with O, it was at least weekly, maybe twice. It is always worth the wait.
2. Kyoto - of all the sushi in SLC, and we've been to them all, my favorite
1. The Red Iguana - Suiza Enchilada and I switch up the mole