"Whash Me". H must have "corrected" his work, since he crossed out the first H by the time I got a picture.
- Having gone to bed at 8ish last night and sleeping through the night!
- 800 mg ibuprofen for my back.
- H etching in the dirt of my back window "Whash Me!" and me not wanting to wash it off.
- Riding Emigration Canyon all the way to the top, talking all the way and loving it, and then speeding down (facing some downhill speed fears, but I had to keep up with Susan). An hour up, about 15 to get down, gotta love that.
- Bikram Yoga. Although it was the stinkiest of all the Bikram's I've experienced (Costa Mesa, Tulsa, Ogden, & SLC), it was hard and sweaty but lovely all the same.
- P and her goofy laugh and getting close to walking everyday. She stood up with Bailey this week for the first time I'd seen.
- O and his "cowboy" hat, and pointing out all other cowboy hats we see now, and all things Indiauna. Tia Dori I finally heard it yesterday. Definitely Indiauna.
- Getting to teach about the Holy Ghost and be able to reflect on my own experiences of the voice, the feeling, the guidance to a helpful scripture, prayer, meditations on life, and the peace and love felt of my Heavenly Father through this precious gift.
- I got to be present when Adrienne T. bore or beared or bern her testimony for the first time ever! She is the woman.