Thursday, June 04, 2009

I was so excited last night, I called AK (who was in CA), screamed (it was really late) and searched frantically for our DVD copy of my favorite movie (top 2, but making it closer to #1 as time goes on and I never get sick of it)...that would be the culmination of So You Think You Can Dance and West Side Story. Tyce D'Orio (or Tasty Oreo to me) taught the amazing and challenging choreography to the hopefuls. We have yet to see tonights show, but I just had to share my excitement.

2 comments:

Pat said...

We're in town. Chels loves that silly show too. It's lost on me. "do you feel trapped in ballet?" - like it's some sort of prison. right.

Brittany Simmons said...

Couldn't agree with you more! LOVE IT! Its the one show that I have to watch the night of and not tivo'd some other night

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...