Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Years' Resolutions - Sort of

I had a dream the Chelsea Lately was my spin instructor and that my gym was at a community college sort of like 'Community', and I lost my blue down ski coat. Can you say subconscious resolutions dream? More gym time, less T.V. time, and maybe a new coat? It was fun. In reality, I was all bugged because AK just bought us new memberships to a "fancier" gym and in my dream there were all of these community college kids milling about. This is the first year in a long time that I won't be snickering at all the New Years' newbies, since I will totally be one myself. I haven't made any resolutions, instead I will stick with the usual trying to improve plan. There is actually a list from 2008 still posted on the inside of a kitchen cabinet door that looks like I am still working on, so I will stick with it.

I believe we are headed to Soldier Hollow for some "Professional-grade" sledding today, in other words you pay for the ride up, wheeeeeeee!

No comments:

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...