Sunday, February 19, 2006

Night by Elie Wiesel

I just finished this amazing and harrowing book. I can't believe I hadn't read it before. Read it if you haven't. It is very sad, but I love the message. It is that we cannot forget the past, no matter how horrid or unforgiving. No new news. I am excited to see the Utah family today at our house. And this week is AK's grandpa Al (D.O.) 's 85th birthday. He is an amazing guy. A very honorable WWII pilot veteran whom I admire for that and for the rest of his honorable and loving life he has led. Anywhoo Grandpa Steve will be staying with us this weekend as we celebrate with his Dad.

No comments:

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...