Friday, April 07, 2006

Copycat of Me, me, me, me

I am copying my sister - and sole reader Rachel - as if you can't already tell how much I love myself...

Four jobs I have had
1. Sweet Life, Fashion Island 13 years old! - First job thanks to Katie
2. Spaghetti Factory - again thanks to Katie! Best social life with this job ever!
3. Analytics in Real Estate Investment at Pacific Life Insurance Co. - thanks to Katie & Josh!
4. C.F.O. of Norda's, currently, 4 hours a week, low pay, unlimited snowboarding, & I got to pick my title!

Honorable mentions - Concession Stand at Big Newport - for about 2 months - during Hunt for Red October, Coco's Newport Beach (for like a month, I have the tag to prove it!), Yogurt shop in Fashion Island, REI, Courier for Summit Group SLC, UT, Something computer reporting related with CB Commercial/Richard Ellis in SLC, UT, & Analyst at Interact Commerce Corp./Sage, somw random Tanning place (although we lived on the beach at the time, go figure), and some memorable temp jobs. I am very proud of my work!

Four favorite movies I watch over & over
1. Fool's Rush In
2. West Side Story
3. Ocean's 11
4. Out of Africa

Four Places you have lived
1. Corona del Mar/Newport Beach
2. Salt Lake City
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Tulsa, OK
Honorable mention? - okay just to mention - Casper, WY

Four T.V. Shows you love to watch
1. Ellen
2. The Office
3. Grey's
4. Scrubs

Four Places you have been on vacation:
1. Argentina
2. Spain
3. Mexico
4. New York

Four Websites I visit daily (I don't quite do daily, but when I am on...)
1. My blog to link to other blogs
2. Google
3. Thunderbird site - to get email
4. Google News

Four of my favorite foods
1. Hot Chocolate - I love homemade with Ghiradelli powder or Hershey/Sugar/Vanilla concoction
2. Scottish Scones (not the fried kind, the lard/shortening kind - yum)
3. Mexican including but not exclusively Wahoo's
4. Empanadas - the oven baked - not fried - like in Bariloche

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Snowboarding with AK
2. On a warm beach with AK & kids & a nanny
3. In Paris
4. Camping in Moab

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that's was great. serioulsy, a concession stand? don't remember that. and i think you worked at coco's like 2 weeks at the most. :) I love that you still write and I do check everyday!

JoJo said...

Just so you know... I am ALSO a faithful reader of your blog. I didn't have any cool beach vacation ideas or I would have contributed. Carribean? Miami?

Anyway... Robert and I were laughing hard at the bean story and about Owen having his pants on backwards. He is such a funny kid!

Love you!

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...