Friday, May 05, 2006

cinco de mayo


I am very blue today, but it is Cinco de Mayo and we are firing up the bbq, even if it does rain! On the bra stuff - I got measured and I think they are full of it because they said I was a 34-C! Are you kidding me, I am overweight and my boobs are abnormally huge! That leads me to the next topic! I can't find any cute, wearable, cute shirts! I am tired of shade and I can't wear them alone anyway. I am coming out of my (well, originally Kate's) jean jacket season and I can't bare it! I know this is boring, but I thought I would write...

Okay, but I did realize this week how great my life really is. I mean which profession of women or someone else I may be green with envy over their life goes swimming, to the zoo, to a museum, to a park, on a bike ride, on a long leisurely walk, at least once a day and sometimes we do two things in a day. Usually I try to do one fun activity like a museum or the zoo once a week, but lately we've been going a little crazy with the fun stuff. Which is probably why I am burnt out and bored when its rainy and gloomy like today! Swimming has been hilarious, yesterday we went to the outdoor pool at Steiner for the second time this week (its been open since Monday!) and it started raining on us. We are all jonesing for summer. Lates.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You rule & I love you! I was 38C which was a nice improvement from 38E!

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...