Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grey's/Summer


Sweet Owen! Last week at Sugarhouse Park with Maama.

Holden & Weston last week at Sugarhouse Park.

>
This weekend's hike along the middle Provo.



Grey's was so stressful! Its weird to only like Burke & Alex on that show! I almost gave up, but then I guess I don't have to get fired up for it until September. It is really quite hot - its like high 80's, which freaks me out because we get regular 90 degree days in summer. Andy got the swamp cooler up and running and it's working great - I love our little house. The basement is still nice and chill.
Owen is driving me crazy. He is cute alright, but he is so nasty to other kids. This kid at the park was kind of going after him, but Owen was trying to full on punch the poor kid. And this doll faced little girl was trying to talk to him and he nearly attacked. And poor Samuel gets it every time! They go at it together - I mean no one is innocent, but Owen has definitely been holding his own! He did play very well with a sweet girl at Laird Park named Savannah yesterday - he is quite the flirt! We love the parks around here - I tried Liberty Park today, a little afraid and I think I know why. That is where 'Savannah Smiles' was "kidnapped" and we were obsessed with that movie as kids!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We hate everyone on Grey's too. At least Christina made good at the end with grabbing Burke's hand, and Alex made me cry taking care of Izzie.

That is so funny about the park where Savannah smiles was kidnapped. But at least she liked those guys! :) JK. Mia beats up other kids too.

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...