Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pregnant, Sleepy, & Sick


I haven't blogged in a month because I have been bowing homage to the porcelain idol, or plastic bag (when in the car), or nearest trash can. I finally got an i.v. with zofran and some drugs to take home. I am getting kind of bummed at being so reliant on the drugs, but being sick for 3 weeks was not cool. I haven't been able to get too excited yet, but I sure do love Holden & Owen and so another one should add some more fun to the mix. I am just counting the minutes until next week when kindergarten and pre-school start. I am so done with swimming, zoo, bike rides, museums, and all the summer stuff. I swear I am happy, just groggy, and bored, but happy. Boo

P.S. Kudos to Andre Agassi, my favorite tennis star as a kid and now! I watched the nerve racking beginning and very end of the match and was thrilled he will play again in the US Open.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glad you are back!! Finally. Drugs are good if they help you live a normal life and not one puking your guts all day. Love you!

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...