Friday, July 28, 2006

Anything to Procrastinate...


This is H at his 5 year old b-day party on Thursday, July 27th. His special friend Ali Z. is shown on his right. Darling Mia and others are shown as well. A fun time was had by all...

Come on people...I was so excited to play pin the tail on the donkey at Holden's b-day party and at the very, very last minute I found one at K-Mart for $.99! Loved it. Thank you to Katie, the facilitator of the donkey game.

Per the title of the blog...AK & I are talking on Sunday. Yes, it is Thursday. We have known for weeks, actually months, since they have asked us, no kidding 6 times and we have been out of town or unavailable (yeah right), no really. I wanted to go up to Chip's cabin this weekend...oh well. AK took this shot Monday afternoon (Pioneer Day & the 11th anniversary of when AK & I first met, 18th Street, at the beach. I was seriously too cool for the inlanders there that day, I still am...). Anyway, isn't the passed out cold version of Holden sweet?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love that you played pin the tail on the donkey! So appropriate. And I love the picture of H sleeping, just totally out of it on the love-sac. That is the best nap place. I want to go take a nap now... What is your talk about? Good luck. I am sure you'll do great!

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...