Since I love writing and sharing about marvelous me (so my Dad's daughter) here goes another one...
Bath or shower? Shower, I get bored taking a bath.
* What did you want to be when you were little? Living in a NY penthouse and CEO of a big company (seriously, I started reading Elle & the New Yorker very young, maybe 8)
* What's the one thing you'll never understand? Dinosaurs
* What surprises you most about your adult life? Finally feeling like a real adult at 31. Like being more established/settled than the younger couples in our ward, etc.
* What's your idea of the perfect meal? Having a private party at Wahoo's with all family & close friends (pretty simple right) Fashion Island & Irvine locations come to mind.
* What's the craziest fashion trend or hairstyle you've worn? Perm in elementary school - I mean myself, but I still always think its funny that my brother Matt had a perm in 1980, middle school.
* What amount of money would make you feel you were set for life? 9 Million (it goes up by 3 mill. every year/per housing prices in CDM). Saying that, if we were to stay in SLC, I could do with 3 mill.
* If you could change careers now without any consequences or financial loss, what would you switch to? I'm changing this question to "if I could start a career,"...artist, paint/draw with the studio and eveything.
* The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is... to buy a new infant carseat or not.