Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Amanda Jane aka my girl's best friend!



Here are more pics. One of the whole Creer family, including Amanda Jane, born Friday (see blog below). And one of Kate and Dr. Terry, my ob/gyn as well, whom we love, love, love! Katie is quite amazing, and just seems to have not lost a stride with the additional kid thing. And she has virtually no tummy! I hate her, no I love her, but you know what I mean, since I will be looking 6 months pregnant for at least 2 weeks after (so called because of the "surgery", but probably because of my typical lovely 60 pound weight gain. Lovely for you all to imagine.

No comments:

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...