Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cute pics of nieces




Wow! I didn't talk to Rachel all day today - where were you? Maybe moving with 2 weeks notice and 1 week to go? I missed talking to Mia too. Anywhoo, check out the cute pictures of my adorable nieces. I love them! I can't wait to meet Isa and the other CA babies, when are we getting together peeps (a bad word according to my boys, because it has pee in it!). Just went to Cucina Toscana, new favorite restaurant, so yummy. I was super full by the time the entrees arrived, but seriously, if it was just Andy and I, I would have pounded the chocolate souffle over vanilla gelato instead of taking a few dainty bites (we were with AK's boss and wife). Gotta love the fat right?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sorry, I missed calling you too. Mia was watching TV pretty much all day while I cleaned out 2 3/4 closets plus Mia's bathroom and some of the cabinets in the kitchen. It was a big day! Thanks for the shout out. Plus I want to eat at that place now.

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...