Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Asher Jensen Knight


This is darling Asher Jensen Knight, born to Jesse and Christie Knight last night. Although she was due the same week as me (the last week of March) and had it almost 4 weeks early. 6 lbs. 12 ounces, not bad for 36 weeks! And this pic cracks us up since he looks 3 months old already. Katie had her baby on Friday, a peanut at 7 lbs. 1 ounce, and dropped a few ounces. SHE is tiny and so cute. The sex was a surprise and it was seriously the coolest thing ever. I must admit I am quite relieved, since I am having a girl and Caroline is too (the same week as me as well). Well, I am scheduled for a c-section on the 21st. I would love to go next week, but I actually really like the date (first day of spring, same day as Mary Fuller and others birthdays). Hillary has me working on the blessing dress, which I am happy to keep me busy. It includes some smocking, french hand sewing, entredeux work and other stuff that I learned about tonight! Thank goodness she is a fabulous star seamstress, otherwise you have got to be kidding me! The boys are getting used to the name, they are nearly weaned off Marlene, although Owen still calls her "the name" plus Marlene Jane Knight, as if she will have 4 names! But they both called her baby Jane today, very cute.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ver cute Asher! And I love that your girl has such a long name, according to Owen. Can't wait to hear it:))

And don't be afraid of your belly, love it! Love you!

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...