Friday, May 04, 2007

Swimming with Sharks



I thought this was a cool picture from a Patagonia ad. Wouldn't that be awesome! Except for my one of my 3 big fears being the bends (the horrible sounding air bubble thing that occurs in scuba divers that come up too fast). The other two being licking a knife (for fear of an earthquake and politeness) and ticks.

Doing a million times better. The basement is done enough to be totally liveable. Just a few electrician things, the doors need paint and to be put on, and the rest of the furniture and toys moved down. It's like the whole family can sense the pure joy and relief of the extra space, normal TV viewing conditions, etc. The boys were awesome yesterday (except for Owen flooding Megan's basement!) they actually did what they were told like the first time, I kept being pleasantly shocked. I just realized, you guys were praying for me huh? Thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

Trevlyn said...

Always praying for you! I can't wait to see the basement! You should post some pictures! Have a fun weekend! XO!

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...