Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Courtesy of Rachel from rachelandmia.blogspot.com
It was 1993 . . .
1. Who was your best friend? Lori, Abby K, Alli, and CT
2. What sports did you play? Volleyball, Soccer (for a minute), badminton, and cheerleading.
3. What kind of car did you drive? VW Cabriolet and the SL when Dad got a new car my senior year. The VW was funny because of course it was always unlocked and the radio would work without the car being on, so random people would say, hey I was just in your car listening to music, etc.
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Football or basketball games or working at Spag, then at a party.
5. Were you a party animal? Yes.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Not so much.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No talent there.
8. Were you a nerd? Not so much.
9. Did you get suspended or expelled? Quite miraculously, no.
10. Can you sing the fight song? Once, at graduation.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Sizer!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the quad, neutral ground. Jr & sr year, we would leave and go to Atrium Court, In n Out (I had ASB before lunch, which meant long lunches), Al's, etc. Although Fr, Soph, & JR we hung out at the most southwest tree, nearest to the "tree monkey" area.
13. What is your school's full name? Corona del Mar High School
14. School mascot? The Seakings
15. Did you go to Prom? I went to Edison's prom. I planned the prom my Junior year and it was truly awful (sorry class of '92), we didn't know what we were doing and Mr. Waterman could care less, I think we lost a ton of money on like ice sculptures and the crappy hotel. Edison's prom was amazing compared to ours, which is weird because our tickets were like 4 times as much, go figure!
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Geekily, yes, I had a blast!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Jill Hamilton got us leis, which we wore, Christina and Brent were there, then we went to way too many Graduation parties, including one of the last was at the Fuller's for me and Chad. Oh and Chad smoked a cigar in the quad, along with some other boys.
18. What was your favorite class? Mr. Sizer for Trig/Calc/etc.
19. Where were you on senior skip day? Nicole S.'s house in Eastbluff
20. Did you have a job your senior year? The hostess with the mostest at Spag.
21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Atrium Court, Golden Spoon, In n Out, Al's, Gallo's, Wahoo's Bristol - again long lunches. What about breakfast (no 1st period!) Balboa Bay Club buffet once a week and Ruby's about 2 times a week, then Starbucks and Pain du Monde (when it was in Atrium Court)
22. Have you gained weight since then? YES, about 40 pounds! but I am working on that:)
23. What did you do after graduation? Rode my bike around a lot, daily beach trips to Crystal Cove and El Morro and Laguna, and worked at night at Spag. Played with CT, RH, AW and the girls. Shopped at SCP for everything my hearts desired before U of A, ha ha, and cruised around in the SL, never putting the top up, and always getting sweet valet parking hook-ups (I didn't realize I had such a sweet car). Oh and cruised around in Austin's '56 mustang. Trips to LA to shop (why, we have SCP?). Probably and few Dead shows up north or in Arizona. RH & I wanted to go to Mardi Gras for our senior trip but my mom wouldn't let me (I had no idea what that was, now I get it!).
24. Who was your Senior prom date? Brent King, adorable.
25. Did you go to your 10 year reunion? Yes, it was most fun to see the kids that I went to Roy O. Anderson Elem with, since we traveled through 15 years of our life together.