Friday, December 21, 2007

9 Months Old Today!




AJ & PJ - Best Playmates. Except when AJ touches immovable PJ, PJ screams! 9 Months and ready for Jedi Knight training!

9 Month Stats: Weight: 20 lbs. 5 oz. 75%
Height: 29" 89%
Head: 18" 88%

Loves to LaLaLa and sing along. Favorite games are pat-a-cake and peek-a-boo. Wakes up talking and singing and trying to wake up her two entertainers (H & O) who read and sing morning books and songs to her. She loves feeding herself "puffs" and eating. She sleeps well, 2 naps a day and from 6:30 pm - 7:30 am (90% of the time). She likes to take out her bows. She loves to smile and talk to strangers, but as we saw with Dr. Witt yesterday does not want anyone to touch her (sound like someone?). I can't believe it's going by so quickly. Today we can finally see her two bottom teeth coming in. Yesterday Dr. Witt said he could "pull them out with pliers". We weren't sure what to think of that.

Oster comment of the week.

O: "Mom, I can make my heart beep." He proceeds to jump up and down furiously. "Mom, my heart is beeping."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like the look at AJ of "Don't come near me, little one." And the Jedi training is cute too!

I can make my heart beep too O!

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...