This week I am grateful for:
- A week of reflection and remembrance and testimony building, due to the passing of Prophet and President Gordon B. Hinckley.
- Surviving 4 days without AK, barely. I am also grateful that he only travels once a quarter.
- Funny Superbowl commercials. Yes, I am watching it. The boys and I had a good giggle over the lizard Thriller commercial.
- Oh boy, Richard Simmons, such stamina. Obviously I just saw that commercial.
- AK got to do 2 Chickadee runs with the boys after their ski camp yesterday. I am soooooo stoked! I am way more stoked than AK. I just think it is the greatest thing ever. My kids are awesome.
- Andy and I finally aligned and were rooting together for the NY Giants! Yea! I just love those Manning boys.