Pregnant Christmas 2006 - I am ALWAYS the donkey!1. What time did you get up this morning? 3:04
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? Enchanted
4. What is your favorite TV show? House
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal
6. What is your middle name? Boo
7. What food do you dislike? Thai Food (unless Villi makes it)
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My Ipod Mommy Mellows mix
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Odyssey
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Avocado
11. What characteristics do you despise? Pessimism
12. Favorite item of clothing? AK's Christmas PJ pants
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a
vacation, where would you go? Peru or Paris
14. What color is your bathroom? Old Skool Pink
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Boden (for me & the kids), J. Crew, & Gymboree (for the kids)
16. Where would you retire? Balboa Island
17. Most memorable birthday? It's early but I can't think of one. The one popping into my head, we lived in Bountiful, I got one of those bouncy ball sit-on horse type things. Must have been the first I remember, or maybe it was someone else's birthday.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis, Baseball (only LIVE!), & NOT UFC!!! (with Rachel)
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Virginia
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you?
21. Person you expect to send it back first? I think all that is going to answer in ma famille has already answered.
22. Favorite saying? Really? or I don't Know?
23. When is your birthday? mid-year
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning, but you've got to give me a chance to wake up
25. What is your shoe size? huge
26. Pets? Nada
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
CEO of a huge company and living in a penthouse in NYC and/or a philanthropist
28. What are you today? Silly Madre & a volunteer (so that Philanthropist thing without all the money that it would assume I would be freely giving out)
29. What is your favorite candy? baby Ruth, butterfinger (which I only get at Halloween), otherwise anything edible with chocolate and/or sugar
30. Your favorite flower? Gerbera Daisies
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking
forward to? February 28th Celebration of the Arts
32. What are you listening to right now? The furnace humming
33. What was the last thing you ate? Peanut M&M's (me too, at Kate's book club planning meeting after a school meeting before which I forgot to eat dinner)
34. Do you wish on stars? Yes, but not seriously, for the kids.
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
36. What is your pet peeve? Skiers and people that totally ignore you (which right now is usually skiers I tend to be sitting with at the closest proximity one can imagine, and they still put the bar down without warning!) dude its 4:39 am, I can be grumpy right? Also, people that see you on a daily basis that still ignore you (CDM Starbucks I am talking to YOU! Yes it's been 15 years, still seething!)
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Rachel.
38. Do you like the person/people you are sending this
39. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke.
40. Favorite restaurant? Wahoos
41. Hair Color? Brown.
42. Favorite day of the year? my kids' birthdays, it's still magical
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? Matchbox cars and Barbie house
44. Summer or winter? Summer
45. Hugs or kisses? hugs
46. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
47. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes
48. When was the last time you cried? Sunday Night telling my boys that President Hinckley had passed away.
49. What is under your bed? books and boogers
50. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Rachel & Kate (my bookend sisters) & Lorian
51. What did you do last night? School meeting & book club planning meeting & picked AK up from airport (yippee!)
52. Favorite smell? clean baby
53. What are you afraid of? a serious disaster wherein I really have to tote our 72-hour kits and use them
54. How many keys on your key ring? 2
55. How many years at your current job? 6.5 years.
56. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
57. How many states have you lived in? 5.
58. Do you make friends easily? Yes
59. How many folks will you send this to? None, just for my blogging pleasure.