Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I miss blogging.
I like tennis and have a new fore-hand I can't wait to keep practicing.
I am really enjoying running in the early mornings (and its been so easy getting up this week!).
In the last week I have been deeply inspired by a dear friend (TVC) and a totally random blogger I stalked.
Today was a fantastic, happy kids, happy Mom, mountain biked Daddy, beautiful weather, fall, even made butternut squash and sweet potato soup, super day.
And those are my thoughts of the moment.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love you

Heather said...

LOL ... I too sometimes do some random blog stalking. Glad for your happy day.

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...