Monday, November 08, 2010

Sweet Dreams are Made of This

It was pouring rain earlier this morning, which I certainly do not prefer. And when I stepped out of the gym (where I barely slugged through a mediocre work out), it was snowing! As I returned home and let the dog out in the snow, she plopped right down and licked at it lovingly, I took a mental picture and thought to myself "sweet dreams are made of this". And I thought of my darling children and husband and parents and father in law who gives us these mass produced paperback spy novels that Andy and I are currently devouring (I finished this one during "nap time"), and our warm home and that sweet snow-loving doggie. That is my grateful speech today.

No comments:

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...