Saturday, February 10, 2007

Peter Robert Gibbons


Here is a picture of me, large and in charge with the newest nephew, Peter Robert Gibbons, Jocelyn & Robert's first. We were all so excited to see him, and JoJo and Robert and see how they were doing. The boys were cute. Oh and Peter looks a lot like Holden when he was first born - I think. Very cute, and JoJo and Robert are mellow scabellow, just chillin' and handling everything like pros. And for me, it means 5 down (Megan, Kay, Rachel, Liz, & JoJo) and 1 to go (Kate) and then ME! I am totally at the stage where I really want to hide away in my bedroom, but I keep going out and about and looking ridiculous but getting on with life. I am really just trying to enjoy my darling boys before our new addition. I am totally jinxing myself, but right now, with Andy & Holden & Owen, it's the best. The boys have been so good and fun lately, although we seriously have been taking in way more easy than we used to (and that is probably why). We hardly ever go to museums or the zoo or even playdates anymore, and spend a ton of time at home (mostly napping), but the boys are totally happy and content and sweet and fun! Owen being 3, almost 4, and Holden at 5 is simply the best, I really, really want to freeze time right now. Please, please tell me it just keeps getting better, all the while slowing down? Andy and I had a great babymoon this weekend, thanks to Andy and sisters Linny & Dori, who lovingly watched the boys. Things are so good right now, I didn't even really want to leave the boys! But it was so great to have my man all to myself! We hit the temple (gotta love the SL live sessions, seriously!) then Red Iguana late night. I really, really tried to sleep/lie in and made it until about 8:45. We checked out at about 10 and went to breakfast at D & E's for the last time ever. It was gross and good and ghetto all at the same time. Andy goes to Mexico to surf with the Barton gang again this week. I am stoked for him, and so envious that he gets some sun and surfing. I will have my day. I am totally planning future spa days with my girl in New York, cooking classes in Paris, beach and spa trips to the Bahamas, yea some day...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am jealous you got to meet Peter. And you don't look large, silly lady! Isn't it great to (almost) be next? I loved that feeling...it is so close. Glad that things are great with the boys. Live it up before you are on "maternity leave." LOVE YOU! And Love that you are having a girl. For fun!

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...