Monday, April 30, 2007

Bunnies



My very creative and wonderful sister-in-law Trevlyn stitches and makes the most darling things. Among other projects I would love to try, this one is definitely on my list, especially since Trevlyn gave the idea of using favorite clothes fabrics as material. Check out her blog and the additional bunnies (link on her website).

And check out her awesome hand-stitched gift for Penelope Jane, as shown as well on her blog.

Here is my bunny Penelope and her loving big brothers, today in, as you can tell, my favorite day-outfit so far...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love how PJ is looking at Owen in the picture. She must love her older brothers! Very cute gift from Trevlyn and cute bunnies! If only I could sew....

Trevlyn said...

You're too sweet! H, O, & P are definitely the cutest bunnies!!!! Notice their initials spell "HOP" -wow!!!

JoJo said...

Too cute! :)

Kate said...

They are adorable -- I miss them already- and I saw them just a few hours ago. Come over tomorrow--okay??

O Ye That Embark in the service of God - Holden to Peru Trujillo South Mission 9/11/19

Holden has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Peru Trujillo South mission.  He spe...